14/10/2010

Hi, my name is:
Erika K.

Never in my life have I been:
this happy that i am now

The one person who can drive me nuts is:
Tolga and Tolga and Tolga

High school:
yeah........ no.

When I’m nervous:
i run away and hide

The last song I listened to was:
Kent's Ärlighet Kärlek Respekt.. eller nått

If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor:
-_- idk

My hair is:
boring

When I was 5:
yeah what

Last Christmas:
snow

I should be:
okay

When I look down I see:
my left hand in my pants

The happiest recent event was:
Tolga

If I were a character on ‘Friends’ I’d be:
LOLNOONE

By this time next year:
i'll be together with Tolga

My current gripe is:
wtf is gripe

I have a hard time understanding:
society

I like you when:
always

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be:
Tolga

Take my advice:
live life

The thing I want to buy:
wind chime, dream catcher, stickers, glowinthedarkstuff

If you visited the place I was born:
you would probably be bored

If you spent the night at my house:
i would force you to eat chips and cheez doodles and watch mr. nobody and other epic movies with me

The world could do without:
ignorant assholes

Most recent thing I’ve bought myself:
Kigurumis

Most recent thing someone else bought me:
Giant teddybear

My middle name is:
Kristina

In the morning I:
sleep

The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are:
horses

Once, at a bar:
someone died and i wasnt there

Last night I was:
yawning

There’s this guy I know who:
i love more than anyone have ever loved anyone before

If I was an animal I’d be:
a cat or a panda

A better name for me would be:
Erika Gonul

Tomorrow I am:
not sure yet

Tonight I am:
yours

My birthday is:
on rainy days

No comments:

Post a Comment